All teachers, phase leaders and senior members of staff have access to our school communication service - Class Dojo. Here, you can see when your child has been praised, send messages to your child's teacher and even see their learning, in the moment!
Get your parent account by visiting:
You can also create your account by downloading the app in either the Google Play Store or the Apple AppStore.
You will have received an invite on paper, which will have been brought home by your child. This invite will contain a unique code that will connect you to your child in their class.
If you are having trouble using the app, creating your account or connecting with your child's class, please come to the office and Miss Bennett will be happy to help. Alternatively, catch Mr Wakeman on the KS2 playground, each evening. There is also a handy 'how-to' guide, below.
1. Teachers will be contactable between 8:00 and 4:30pm, Monday to Friday. If you message outside of these hours, you will not receive a response until the next contactable time. Teachers are not contactable, over the weekend.
2. In the event of an emergency out of hours, please contact the school using Facebook Messenger. A member of SLT will be able to respond to you as soon as they can.
3. Teachers will use the website during the day, but may not have time to respond to your query, during the school day.
4. ClassDojo is to discuss learning and to pass a message to your child’s teacher, during contactable hours. If this message is urgent, please make contact through the school office.
5. Please read posts and messages before you send them to ensure they are clear and can’t cause offence. Unsuitable posts will be deleted.
6. ClassDojo is not a suitable place to discuss problems your child may have with another child or with an element of school policy. These issues should continue to be raised through your child’s teacher, in person or by contacting the school office.
7. Should these community guidelines not be followed, you will be removed from the service. Any abuse of any kind may result in further action being taken by the school.