If you receive any of the following support payments your child may be entitled to Free School Meals.
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than
- Working Tax Credit Run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
Apply for Free School Meals
You can apply for Free School Meals here.
If you currently receive free school meals but have now moved into the area, you will need to complete a new Free School Meals Application form.